Monday, February 25, 2013

Adventures of Cole...

As y'all know by now, Cole is a little, hmmmm, high maintenance. I know I've written about his wild antics. Eric and I have to just look at each other and laugh. Someday all this will be really funny.

When he knows he's about to get in trouble, he hunches over and pretends to be "invisible". In the bathtub when he gets in trouble for throwing all the water and toys out on the floor, he looks down at his belly and does not look up for a LONG time. It's hysterical...

An example:
 
He had just gotten into "trouble" for spitting lemonade all over the couch and ripping off the cushions. I say "trouble" b/c how much trouble can this little cutie/stinker really get into??

Yesterday I went to Wood River to run with my sister Kaci. Apparently Cole screamed/fussed/hyperventilated for Mommy for over 45 minutes. Eric was exhausted when I got home. But then...

He was so precious helping Daddy and Caroline make Zucchini Bread (Their most favorite thing to eat. Period.) Look how cute they were:


Eric is SOOOOOO good about including them in every step of making zucchini bread. I know that's one of the reasons why they love it so much! And because it's so moist and delicious!
BUT THEN....one hour later... I hear Caroline shouting, "Mommy, Cole just peed all over the couch!". Are you kidding me?! How is that possible?? I go into the living room to see this...
 
yep, he stripped down naked and peed on couch.
Why??
But, you don't see Cole, do you??

He sat "Invisible" like this for over 5 minutes. I had to leave the room so he didn't hear me laughing.
OMG!!! Hysterical. And gross!!!
 
It's a good thing he's so cute... and sleeps 12 hours at night!!!
 

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

That is hilarious. He sure is cute, though!

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I miss the kiddos!