Monday, March 25, 2013

A Foot of Snow!!!

This week is Spring Break. Caroline is off school. It's the week leading up to Easter. And, guess what we got yesterday? An entire foot of snow. While some may think its pretty, I think it's rather depressing. I am longing for warm weather. I cannot wait to put our coats away for 6 months.
The kids, however, LOVE it. Especially Caroline. Eric took her outside during he blizzard of '13 and built a snowman, whom was covered by snow by nightfall.

So it's Monday and we haven't left the house since Saturday night. Not cool.

That's a good daddy right there. The wind is howling and the snow is blowing sideways and he's building a snowman for his baby girl. Mommy is inside drinking coffee and watching! :o)


Made snow ice cream! Yes, Caroline is wearing her water wings. I still don't know why.


Making necklaces!!





LOVES the snow. I couldn't bribe her with anything to get her to go inside.

No comments: