We had Caroline's preschool open house last night. She starts next Thursday. She only gets to go 2 mornings a week as a 3 year old, but I think it'll be enough to keep her social.
I have found a stay-at-home-mom club in our town that has several activities a week I get involved in and kids are invited to everything. I'm excited to start filling our calendar with Playdates.
Caroline had a sleepover with Mamaw and Gpa on Wednesday. They went to the library to rent books and watch The Lorax, made zucchini bread, swam, had Dairy Queen and watched her favorite movie The Incredibles. I traded them children on Thursday morning and Cole spent the day with mamaw. He had a Playdate with Parker, a good family friend.
Do you think we got enough k cup coffee in the mail? Haha. Should last a while.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment