We had a brunch for about 25 people with lots of yummy food and champagne punch (that the poor mommy to be couldn't drink!) :o)
We brought ALL the toys out of the playroom to the basement and set up tables and chairs in the sun room! This is one of the 6 topiaries I made for centerpieces!
Since I'm obsessed with Pinterest, I saw the idea to have a "Do It Yourself Onesie Making Station", so we took it to a whole new level and instead of puff paint and onesies, we bought tons of fabric and cut out darling appliques for the baby girl. The finished product is in a below picture...
Rag Wreath I made for the Baby Girl's nursery door. As soon as she has a name, I'll paint an initial instead of the "Baby Girl" sign!
If you put two marbles into a balloon before you put helium in, they'll hang upside down!
The beautiful mom to be with her mom, Cyndy (aka Mamaw).
Courtney with the hostesses
Katie, Cyndy, & Kyra
More decorations....
The finished onesies!!! How cute are they!!?
Courtney with some of her high school friends.
The beautiful blanket from Grandma Davis.
Opening lots of presents!
Whew, that's a lot of gifts!
I took a few maternity pictures of Courtney. How cute is her baby bump??
Soon to be parents!
1 comment:
Looks super cute and so much fun, I swear you always have the sweetest party ideas!!Also tell Courtney she looks awesome, cutest, tiniest baby bump ever!
Post a Comment