Shiloh is a little too fat of a pug to climb up on us, but of course Eric lets her! :)
Riding the Choo-Choo Train at the Zoo. It's wayyyyy past Cole's naptime.
She LOVES the train! She brought her Princess AND The Frog to the Zoo and carried it around all day!
Cole loves pushing things around. He especially loves tools and cleaning supplies!
The weather has been in the 70's here this week!! It felt like October outside yesterday and of course we had to play outside a lot.
Have I mentioned before how big of a diva this little girl is?? she is always wearing a pair of my shoes. In this picture she brought these shoes of mine down 4 flights of steps to get to the basement with these. She is always carrying around my Coach purse. Everytime I try to switch it out for a cheaper purse, she wants nothing to do with it. Diva!!
So Cole apparently has cat tendencies. It entertained hiim for 10 minutes and let's be honest, something that keeps him quiet and entertained for even 5 minutes I'm going to let him do it.







No comments:
Post a Comment