Thursday, May 31, 2012

Taking a Break...

We have been working so hard for the past week that I didn't even get to get on the Blog to announce that I am now a STAY-AT-HOME-MOMMY!!! I'm excited and feel so blessed! Thanks, honey!
We have been very busy loading up these PODS that I seriously never, ever, ever want to move again. Ever. We have been enjoying our last week in Birmingham. Had Jim-n-Nicks on Saturday. Went to Bonefish Grill Sunday night (minus the kiddos!!), and had one last BBQ with our amazing neighbors.
We had new furniture deLivered and put directly on our pod. Dumb idea. We ran out of room. However, eric and our neighbor aaron figured it out. We close on the house tomorrow morning and i head up to illinois on saturday with our moms helping me! Since im no longer employed i had to turn in my laptop and ipad, so i havent been a good blogger. Will post pics once we get up there and situated. We will miss eric trmendously while he works a few more weeks. Ps. Im on erics ipad so im sure there are a dozen typos. Whatever.

No comments: