We are so happy that we found a house in Illinois! My parents have looked at a few houses for us over the last few weeks and we were hoping they would love this one. And they did! We are just renting it as we are not ready to buy another house. Still own one in Birmingham that may or may not sell.
This house is just perfect for us. Maybe a little more room than we need, but I think it'll be perfect for us.
5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths plus all kinds of extra bonus rooms (library/study, formal dining room, sun room, etc.). I think we'll be in heaven.
The only downfall we can find is that there isn't a fenced in yard for our pugs. With that being said, does anyone want to two sweet little cuddly pugs?? They're just precious. We promise! :o) We'll be moving in June!
One awesome part is that this house is just around the corner from one of Eric's offices. We hope he'll be working out of that office the most. The other offices are at least 15 miles away. Another awesome part is that there are some terrific bike/running trails that we can access at the end of the street! I can't wait! I think I need to get a bike! :o)
We'll be about 15 minutes from our families! That will be very nice.
Anyway, we have plenty of room, so we will be expecting some visitors!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment