Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break

I'm on Spring Break this week and I have to say it has been so nice just staying in town and getting things done. On Monday both kids went to school all day. Tuesday I took Cole to school and had a "Mommy and Caroline" day. We met some friends at the Zoo. The Birmingham Zoo is not exactly as awesome as the St. Louis Zoo, but Caroline had fun. Today I took Caroline to school and took Cole to his 1 yr checkup! Eric is studying hard for Boards. He takes them on Tuesday and I know he is soooo ready to be done with them.I'm so proud of him and his dedication to his career. The man is driven!


A little iPad and Pancakes.

Caroline with Amy and Woody.

12 Month Old Cutie!!!!!
Weighs 19lbs. 2oz.
Is 30inches long.



Was trying to get a good picture of our back yard now that our vines are blooming. Someone found his way into the picture.

Trying to keep his hand out of the soil of this plant is near impossible.

No comments: