Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Morning Fun

Eric had to go to work this morning and still isn't back, so I needed to entertain the kids for a while.

Caroline's favorite activity at preschool is Reader Rabbit on the "cuputer", so I found it on Amazon for $8. I installed it this morning and she played while Cole rolled around on the floor AND Mommy got to run on the treadmill. We all won!

Then we put Cole down for a nap and Caroline tried to climb in with him. She did not want to leave him alone upstairs.

Great pic of "The Bangs". They are growing on me, but I will be excited when they grow out. She wouldn't eat lunch inside b/c she was itching to get outside, so we brought her lunch out with her.
Now, if only Daddy would get home, we could go have some fun!
Photobucket

No comments: