Thanks, Nicole for the adorable onesie that you got Cole before he was even born! Such a cute little bottom.
We have TWO teething children and it's not fun. Both of their hands are constantly in their mouths.
This is his prop for his costume!
What a fun Friday surprise! A package from Mamaw and Grandpa!! What is it?
Yes, he is standing up at his play table!! Growing up toooooo fast. Slow down, Cole!
Since we have absolutely nothing to do today, I dolled her up for a quick trip to Walmart.
Back to the Halloween package in the mail! Cole got books, a ball, a bib, and candy!!!
Caroline got a pumpkin cup, Dora book, candy, rice krispie treats and more! thank you Mamaw& Grandpa!! I think she thought they were in the box she was so excited.
I asked Caroline last night what she wanted to do this weekend and she looked at me very serious and said "I play with mamaw and gigi." So sad. Broke my heart. Soon!
Resting from his crawling. Luckily he's not too fast yet, but oh man, soon he will be all over this house.
1 comment:
Yay for the cute booty!
Post a Comment