I have to reiterate how incredibly sweet this little boy is. He smiles ALL THE TIME. I know I've said it 100x before, but I just can't get enough of him. Notice the spit up all over this shirt. Yes, he still spits up. We are on the most sensitive formula there is, you know, the one that now costs us $9/day because we are out of coupons!! AHHHHHH!!!! It works well, but he still spits up a little bit. He's all smiles while he's doing it though. It doesn't bother his stomach, thank God.
Definitely a self-portrait here taken on my phone. Caroline LOVES seeing herself on the phone, so that's how I can get a couple pictures of her smiling. Too bad the quality is terrible under the bright light in the kitchen.
Full of kisses. She kisses us, Cole, her dolls, the dogs. You name it. She's such a loving little girl that constantly cracks us up, but also challenges us often! We often joke that she has split personalities. Such a stinker one moment. Then we ignore her and the next second she completely forgot what she was even throwing a fit about and continues being a little sweetie. She's definitely sweet more than she is a stinker. She always wants us to play with her, which I adore. "Dance, Mommy. Dance, Daddy". "Hug, Mommy." "Help Mommy with Bubba".
She calls Cole three different names now: "Baby Cole", "Cole", or "Bubba". Whatever name she decides, she'll call him that.
Also, this week she has started counting from 1-20. She's so cute in her little voice. "one, doo, tree, pour, pive, six, seben, eight, nine, ten, eleben, twev, tirteen, porteen, pipteen, sixteen, sebenteen, eighteen, nieteen, tenty." She also knows the whole alphabet. Precious
Caroline will NOT take a bath unless Cole is in there with her. The first thing she does in the tub is soap up her hands and start cleaning Cole's head and arms.
Yes, we are incredibly blessed to have such sweet children. I thank God multiple times a day.
Also, random question for all you mommies. Would you let your 2.5 year old go 40 minutes away on a field trip to the pumpkin patch with the preschool class? For some reason it freaks me out, but don't want to be "that mom" that doesn't let her child go. Opinions?




2 comments:
Um...that is really far. I totally see your concern.
Hmmm...I guess i would, though. I would be so nervous and make the teacher text me. NO...don't make the teacher text because then they can't focus on the kids.
yeah. I say let her go. Surely they know what they are doing??
I would feel the same way, but having worked at her school, I definitely think she is in great hands! I am sure they have done the trip numerous times and have it down to a science!
Post a Comment