This picture was taken by my phone, so the quality is terrible. I just wanted y'all to see how much she loves this wagon. She has her "babies" in there and they are just sitting in the dining room!
Better grab some more things to put in the wagon with me!!
Wyatt came over for a playdate and they both loved the wagon. Caroline calls Wyatt "White". Both of these cuties turn TWO this week!!!
Caroline absolutely ADORES her baby brother. Do you see where Cole is??? The swing!!!! We turned the swing in another direction and he is tolerating it!! I won't go as far as saying he loves it, but he has been spending some quality time in there!!
I put him in the swing awake!!!!!! AND he fell asleep all by himself!!
HAHA!!
Cole had his first social smile at 6 weeks!! I caught part of this precious smile on camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment