We didn't take any pictures yesterday, but I wanted to document what we did for Mother's Day. The day started off with Lowe's delivering my new dryer*!! Eric set it up and I was able to go on a long walk by myself!!! Oh! It gets better!! I then went to the mall (alone!) and did some serious shopping, which I haven't done...well, since last Mother's Day!! I walked very slow through the mall and throroughly enjoyed time to myself. I came home to a very clean house and ALL the laundry DONE! Then Eric asked what I wanted for dinner and him and Caroline went to the grocery store and got the ingredients, came home, and grilled up some steak kabobs!! YUM!!! What a fantastic Mother's Day. I felt very loved. Thanks, Eric!!!
I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day!!
*We moved to Alabama in 2007 and bought very nice Kenmore Washer/Dryer from Sears. They were all digital and we thought they were very nice. Well, about a year ago the dryer's timer stopped working, so the clothes would run for hours and hours if we let it. Then about 6 months ago the washing machine just stopped running all the way through cycles. Long horrible story later, I got a new washing machine in February, then my dryer started completely annoying me, so we got the matching dryer yesterday!! I know you all were dying to hear that story!! haha.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment