Since this blog will eventually act as a baby book for our children, I want to document a few funny stories lately. They may not seem funny to y'all, but I think they are.
-Caroline has a little bit of an obsession with a pacifier. She is only allowed it at bedtime. We keep them up out of her reach so she cannot get to them. However, Cole has pacifiers out and around the house. The other day I saw Caroline running through the house with her hands behind her back. She ran into our bedroom and I tiptoed in there to see her sucking on Cole's pacifier. As soon as she saw it she pulled it out of her mouth, looked at it, and said "UH OH!". Then threw it as far as she could.
-Another pacifier story. Yesterday she came walking into the living room with her blanket pulled up covering her face. She was staring at me the entire time she was walking. I knew she looked guilty. I pulled her blanket away from her and she had Cole's bright red St. Louis Cardinals pacifier in her mouth. She then took off running away from me and I had to step outside so she didn't see how hard I was laughing.
- ANOTHER pacifier story. Last week I couldn't find a single pacifier for Cole, which was really weird b/c it seemed like I had opened up 3 or 4 packages of those things. Later in the day I noticed Caroline playing with something in her little Cozy Coupe (red car). She had 5 of Cole's pacifiers stuck down inside a tupperware container just hoarding them!!! She is such a hoarder!!
- Today she asked to go down for a nap around 11:00. Kind of early, but okay. She's tired. I put her down and left her room. I could hear her up walking around. I looked at the video monitor to see a BARE BUTT climbing back up into her bed. I go into her room and she had covered herself back up and was ready to go to bed. She had taken off her shorts and diaper. They were just laying on the carpet next to her bed. Needless to say, I covered that butt back up.
- Her new favorite thing to do is walk around the house with an old (inactive) cell phone and talk to her grandparents on the phone. We'll ask her who she is talking to and she will say "gigi","mawma", "papa", or her other "papa". She misses her grandparents like crazy, but it's so adorable to see her "talking" on the phone. Of course we had to really call them to let her talk to them. She loves to see their picture on the screen and just yells their names.
- Caroline is obsessed with her Uncle Bobby (Courtney's husband Robert). We're not sure if it's the name she loves saying so much or what. Someday she'll be embarassed by this story. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES looking at his pictures or videos of him from Christmas. The second the picture is gone she is screaming "BOBBY!!! BOBBY!!!!" We video chat with Courtney and Robert sometimes through the Xbox Kinect (awesome!!!), so now everytime she sees the TV upstairs she screams "BOBBY!!!" into it! Hysterical. She will get to see her Uncle Bobby at the end of May!
- Cole screams his head off almost everytime we're in the car. So imagine us driving down the road for a while and hearing a baby screaming its head off. Now imagine a toddler sitting next to him pointing at him and shouting as loud as humanly possible "Crying" "Crying" "Crying". She just wanted to let us know that Cole was crying. Thanks, Caroline. We weren't aware.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment