So, Cole is a tad high maintenance. I won't compare him to Caroline as a newborn b/c they are two completely different people and I'd hate for him to read this someday! Ha. He is the sweetest little guy in the world, but LOVES to be held!! I took this picture today b/c he was actually just chilling like a little man in his bouncy seat. It only lasted about 5 minutes. Look how cute he is, though!?!
I took Caroline to Gymboree this afternoon for "Open Gym". She had an absolute blast! For $10 she could play on all their fun equipment and she played her little heart out. She had a sweat going she was so busy. I had a lot of fun with her. How colorful is this place?? We'll be going back next Tuesday!
So while I'm feeding Cole I hear Caroline digging through the pantry and pulling out something. Two minutes later I get up and look at what she's "eating". She took one little bite out of a pretzel and then threw it. Took another bite out of one, threw it. Repeat. Repeat. Five minutes later she somehow had pretzels ALL OVER the bottom level of our house. Guess who had to pick them up?
As much of a stinker as she can be, she can also be quite the little sweetie pie. She loves daddy's Cardinals hat! She can now say "baseball". Yay for baseball season!!




No comments:
Post a Comment