Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Doll

My mom was laughing about how she has enough pictures of Caroline with her "babies" to create an entire Shutterfly book, so I thought I'd dedicate a post to Caroline and her "babies". So sweet.

While my mom was in town she wanted to buy Caroline a new baby doll as part of her birthday gift. She was gripping it so tight, we couldn't even hand it to the cashier to scan it. The lady had to use the gun thingy!
 (my mom and dad also got her gift certificates to Gymboree (the play place!!!) Yay!!)

She was SO proud of this new baby that she hugged the box all the way home.

And as soon as we got it out of the box, she had it in Cole's vibrating chair and let "baby" bounce away.

She is such a little mommy. She loves to pretend she's changing diapers.

She has several "babies" suffocating, I mean sleeping on the bouncy chair.

Another sweet picture of her outside with a "baby". I don't take enough pictures of this sweet girl, do I?? Haha. We're a little obsessed with her.

No comments: