Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mothers Day--Shutterfly Specials!!

Y'all know how much I love Shutterfly! I order photo books after each season, sometimes even more. You know what is so awesome? Our 2 year old Caroline LOVES these books. She reads these books every single day and points to all of our family members (which is great since she doesn't get to see everyone that often!). My point is, Shutterfly is way better than any other online photo service. I have the Shutterfly Express Uploader, so I always back up every single picture to Shutterfly! I can share them with family/friends and order directly! Love it!!

I know my two mothers love getting gifts with their grandchildren on them. What mother wouldn't?

They're having a sale right now on Mother's Day gifts! Order my favorite, a photo book!! http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books

With Caroline's birthday coming up, I'd love to order some personalized thank you cards with a picture of the sweet girl on it!!! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards

 20% off photo books, 30% cards. PLUS get free shipping!

***Bloggers- write about Mother's Day and shutterfly on your blog and get free cards or a free photo book. Since Shutterfly has the best quality items, it is not hard at all to find things you love to share!! Go here: http://www.shutterflycards.com/2011/04/submit-your-mothers-day-posts/44/ (password is Mom2011

No comments: