It's no easy feat taking two children on a walk; especially at the mall. Cole HATES riding in the car. Bless his heart, he cries (screams) the entire time we're in the car. I guess it's his car seat? I don't know. Cole decided five minutes into our walk that he didn't want to sit in his car seat any longer, so I walked for over an hour with him strapped to my chest in the Baby B'jorn. Caroline sat there the entire time, but wanted "snacks", "milk", "baby", and eventually wanted to "dance", which means she wanted my ipod to listen to. Oh the things I will do to get some exercise. Luckily, I went to the mall prepared! Oh and I have to go to the mall way before they open, so I'm not temped to shop instead of walk!
Happy with her snacks, baby, and milk!
This was taken during the 5 minutes that he was happy in the stroller. Looks pretty content!!
No comments:
Post a Comment