Caroline has been all sorts of fun lately. Here are a few of her latest tricks:
She now says "uh oh" when something drops or she falls. Too cute!! She really emphasizes the "oh".
She puts her hand over her face all the time to play peek-a-boo with you. She used to pull up a blanket or her shirt. Now, just her hand.
She drinks out a straw all the time. I think she prefers the straw to a sippy.
She picks her nose all the time. Gross, I know. It's not so much that she's "picking" her nose, she just shoves her right finger up her right nostril really quick, and that's it. I guess I shouldn't post this one, b/c we're not exactly proud about it.
Still eats A LOT. The child will eat anything and everything you put on her highchair for her.
Still loves her momma* a lot, but will go to other people. She has really bonded with GiGi this past week and climbs up onto her and sits in her lap. Precious.
*Speaking of loving Momma, last Tuesday I had to leave her at a new daycare for the morning while I attended a reading conference. Saddest morning of my life. I drop her off and she is clinging to me sooo tight (legs wrapped around my waist, arms all the way around my neck; practically strangling me.) Long story short, she survived. I picked her up and she was still fussing. The second I picked her up she was all smiles and waved "goodbye" to everyone.
Back to her newest and latest tricks...
Fake cries a lot to get her way. We ignore her and she'll throw her head down on the ground and fake whimper. It's pretty cute, but we're not giving into that.
Waves hello or goodbye all the time. Super sweet.
She now says "uh oh" when something drops or she falls. Too cute!! She really emphasizes the "oh".
She puts her hand over her face all the time to play peek-a-boo with you. She used to pull up a blanket or her shirt. Now, just her hand.
She drinks out a straw all the time. I think she prefers the straw to a sippy.
She picks her nose all the time. Gross, I know. It's not so much that she's "picking" her nose, she just shoves her right finger up her right nostril really quick, and that's it. I guess I shouldn't post this one, b/c we're not exactly proud about it.
Still eats A LOT. The child will eat anything and everything you put on her highchair for her.
Still loves her momma* a lot, but will go to other people. She has really bonded with GiGi this past week and climbs up onto her and sits in her lap. Precious.
*Speaking of loving Momma, last Tuesday I had to leave her at a new daycare for the morning while I attended a reading conference. Saddest morning of my life. I drop her off and she is clinging to me sooo tight (legs wrapped around my waist, arms all the way around my neck; practically strangling me.) Long story short, she survived. I picked her up and she was still fussing. The second I picked her up she was all smiles and waved "goodbye" to everyone.
Back to her newest and latest tricks...
Fake cries a lot to get her way. We ignore her and she'll throw her head down on the ground and fake whimper. It's pretty cute, but we're not giving into that.
Waves hello or goodbye all the time. Super sweet.
Gives lots of hugs. When holding her, she'll squeeze you tight.
Says "yea" when you ask her a question. She hasn't learned the word "no" yet. Thank goodness!!
As in my previous post, she is taking steps. She still uses her walking toy all the time, but now she barrels through everything. She used to stop at the hump between carpet and tile, but now she just pushes right through it. She runs over everything. So, hopefully this means she is getting more confidence and will just let go!
That's all I can think of for now. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
As in my previous post, she is taking steps. She still uses her walking toy all the time, but now she barrels through everything. She used to stop at the hump between carpet and tile, but now she just pushes right through it. She runs over everything. So, hopefully this means she is getting more confidence and will just let go!
That's all I can think of for now. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
Couldn't get Caroline to look at the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment