Friday, June 18, 2010

A few favorites

I took 156 pictures on our trip to St. Louis (ok, Bethalto). I will post a few of my favorites and then post a link to the whole album if you want to see that!

Great-Grandma Davis with Caroline

Thank you, Grandma for driving down to Bethalto to visit and play with Caroline for a few days. Thank you for teaching her to throw a tantrum! We love you!

Casper with Avery (j/k...haha...the sun is shining on her, but she is quite pale.).

Fisher Price Horse Circa 1975 (my older brother Kraig's toy).

My mom with her granddaughters

My sister Kaci and I

Caroline with her PaPa (My dad)

Gigi giving Carebear some lovin'.

Climbed in this "boat" at Mamaw and Grandpa's and was having a blast. So much fun that she actually screamed her head off when I pulled her out.

Surprise!!! We flew home to surprise Grandpa for his 60th birthday party!!! He loved seeing us, especially this little thing!

Avery giving Caroline a hug good-bye. Precious.
CLICK HERE to view the entire album. There are some really cute pics.

No comments: