I have to dedicate the first part of this post to a very special daddy...Caroline's! Thank you, Eric, for everything that you do. We love you!
Now on to just some random photos from the weekend:
Has 8 teeth now!
Our dogs have become VERY annoying. Yes, we still love them (sometimes). Yes, we realize they were our babies before Caroline, but they still get on our nerves. They sit at her feet everytime she eats. Yes, this is cute. However, they don't just sit there and hope she drops something. They jump up onto the high chair and bark hysterically until Caroline throws them down some food or they'll jump up and lick her hands in hopes of getting a taste of ravioli. So, now she takes a bite, throws a bite to the dogs, takes a bite for herself, and throws one down to the dogs. Even when they are locked in their cage, she still throws some down onto the ground. The vet thought Shiloh was "morbidly obese" before. Just wait until Bailey goes to the doctor this Friday. At least Caroline was sneaking them green beans today.
Gotta love Groupon! Caroline and I gave Eric a 90 minute deep tissue massage for only $39!! He goes next weekend!
Last night while I cleaned up the rest of the dinner mess, Eric put Caroline in our redneck pool. I call it redneck because today when we all THREE got in this pool we were sitting right next on top of the bbq grill ( so we wouldn't kill all of the grass), i was holding an umbrella over Caroline and the air is releasing out of the sides all while trying to help our daughter climb over our legs over and over and over.But last night, I couldn't resist running out to take a picture of this little cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment