Daddy installed a "big girl" carseat today. We haven't tried it out yet, so hopefully she'll love it. The mirror above her broke off (the one that allowed me to see her in the rear view mirror), so I'm not sure what I'm going to look at while driving anymore? The road?
We'll hope these teeth make their grand appearance any time now. Luckily, Caroline doesn't miss one minute of sleep, so the teething isn't keeping us up!

Loves helping me in the kitchen. And, yes, I cleaned the stove after seeing this picture. Baby handprints ALL over it!!!
If you can't tell, she is throwing a mini-tantrum right here. What is Momma doing instead of consoling her? Taking her picture, of course. But, please notice the frozen teething ring in her hand. These were attached to her little fingers all weekend long!
New favorite activity: Take out all the lids to all the pots and pans. Bang them on the ground. Put them back. Repeat.So, these were some pretty pitiful pictures. I'll do better this week, I promise.
1 comment:
those are really cute pics! sorry she's having such a hard time with the teeth...no fun :(
Post a Comment