
This is Bailey, who just happens to be Caroline's best friend. This morning I watched Bailey while Leah and Michael took care of some moving stuff (sadness). They are moving to Kentucky this summer for Michael's Cardiology fellowship. We will REALLY miss them!

In my opinion, Bailey is ready for a little sibling (sorry, Leah...had to say it). She kept putting C's sippy in her mouth and feeding her goldfish. Then she would pat her head like she was so proud of her for eating her goldfish. It was so sweet.

The girls cheezin' it up. (Literally! Bailey says "cheese", but i didn't capture it at that moment.)

Right before my good friend Lain came over to visit. I should have taken a picture with Lain, but I didn't think of it. It was a gorgeous day today, so we sat on the back porch and enjoyed each other's company.

This little piece of preciousness will be ONE in 2.5 weeks.

Caroline has been very sick of daddy studying all the time. SO, since he took the OKAPS (ophtho test) this morning, she was ready to pull those books off the table and get rid of them (a.k.a. eat them!).

Like I said in my last post, everything daddy does is hilarious.

There's not much I can say about this picture. It speaks for itself.
1 comment:
Ok that last picture of Caroline had me laughing so hard. She's beautiful even with food all over her face! And when did Bailey get to be a teenager??? Seriously, she's so big all of a sudden. :)
Post a Comment