
Caroline has been pulling up on everything for quite some time now, but something she hadn't really tried was moving along furniture (cruising). This afternoon she started on one end of the coffee table and walked all along it throwing everything up there onto the floor. This picture is all kinds of funny b/c look at our smart baby girl trying to drink her bottle! Then, there's Shiloh who will eat absolutely anything; that you know she is down there trying to get a lick of C's milk.

I think we'll have to keep the coffee table cleared off from now on. She kept wanting to eat the Home Depot and Target receipts.

Miss Independent insists on feeding herself everything which always results in a mess. There is always so much food in her hair that it stands straight up on end. This picture is cute (at least I think it is) b/c she is so tired you can see her pouty lips and of course the eye rub (which results in food all over her face.).

Yes, it's the ball. Again. This little girl LOVES this ball. She was playing with daddy at the time and let me tell you that EVERY-SINGLE-THING daddy does is absolutely, positively HILARIOUS to Caroline. I will then imitate exactly what Eric just did to try to get her to laugh, and it's not funny to her at all. Then, he'll do it again and she will just crack up laughing. It's cute. I just wish I were more funny.
2 comments:
That's great! Yeah, I definitely figured out what was in Lee's reach when he started cruising around. Everything is either off tables or pushed way back :) She's such a cutie! Hope to see you guys soon!
I have got to get one of those princess balls! So fun.
Post a Comment