Ok, very lame title. I know. However, it has held true the past few days. Caroline had a double ear infection (again!!) and then on top of it she caught the stomach bug. Two days later, Eric and I both had it. Not an enjoyable experience; not than anyone would actually think it was.
Since C had her fourth ear infection, we met with an ENT on Thursday afternoon. Her ear infection had not cleared up after a 10 day antibiotic, so they are going to put in tubes Monday morning. It's apparently a very quick and easy procedure, but she still gets anesthesia, so be thinking of us at 6:15 Monday morning. Although most of you may still be in bed that early.
This coming week is my spring break! I am very ready. My mom comes on Monday and then my dad comes on Thursday. They haven't seen Caroline since Christmas. I know they'll have a fun reunion.
Here are some cute pics of Caroline from today:
Since C had her fourth ear infection, we met with an ENT on Thursday afternoon. Her ear infection had not cleared up after a 10 day antibiotic, so they are going to put in tubes Monday morning. It's apparently a very quick and easy procedure, but she still gets anesthesia, so be thinking of us at 6:15 Monday morning. Although most of you may still be in bed that early.
This coming week is my spring break! I am very ready. My mom comes on Monday and then my dad comes on Thursday. They haven't seen Caroline since Christmas. I know they'll have a fun reunion.
Here are some cute pics of Caroline from today:


Clapping is her new favorite trick to perform for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment