
Caroline will be 10 months old on Friday! Since I had time today (can you guess why?), I decided to go ahead and take her monthly picture.
Yep, I had extra time today because Ms. Caroline has another ear infection and I stayed home with her. I woke her up this morning to realize she had a fever of 102. Poor thing. We meet next week with an ENT to discuss tubes. So this picture just proves how cute she is even when she's sick.
The sweet little thing; you wouldn't even know she was sick. She was extra clingy to me, but smiled all day long. I enjoyed my "sick day" with her. On a bright note, Eric comes back from Philadelphia tonight! :o) We've missed him a lot!
Isn't she getting big? Of course, I don't notice how big she is getting b/c we I am with her everyday. But, when I look at this picture I see how much she is growing! Bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment