Caroline no longer likes baby food from a jar. She is eating "real people food". Last night we ate chicken and crackers. Tonight, spaghetti with meat sauce!
I know, it's crooked. But, this just shows that Shiloh loves C! Oh wait, she's just trying to get that cheerio that Caroline just dropped.
Best Friends Forever. I'm glad Bailey is nice to Caroline when she tries to pick the food out of the bowl while she is eating. We all know that Shiloh would probably bite off Caroline's finger for getting in the way of her eating! Bailey just takes a step back, stares at her, and then goes in for more food. Don't fret...I would never let anything happen to C.
Tonight during bathtime, Eric thought C didn't need to sit in her "seat" anymore. So, we took her out of it and let her just sit in the tub like a big girl. Of course, she tried to pull herself up and was slipping all over the place.
1 comment:
LOOOVE your new blog layout! Caroline is growing so fast! She is just beautiful! Miss ya'll!
Post a Comment