Vacation, that is! It has been so incredibly nice to be able to spend so much time with Caroline. I think when Monday rolls around I might have some separation anxiety. Monday, I did take her to daycare for a little while, so I could run a few errands and do some housecleaning. Today, we had a playdate with two of her little boyfriends. Wyatt was born 2 days after Caroline. Raughley was born 3 weeks before. Raughley just started crawling and I was hoping he would rub off on Caroline, but she was perfectly content just sitting (or laying) watching him.
We have been having a great time playing with all of our (Caroline's) new toys! She has a diaper rash, so the nurse suggested letting her play naked on some towels. Caroline sure thought that was a lot of fun! I took some pictures for blackmail some day.
I just found a coupon code for 75 free prints through shutterfly, so off I go to choose 75 out of the 400 Christmas pictures I want to get printed!
Here are a few pictures of CW from this week:
2 comments:
she is so cute Katie! Let me know if you need a babysitter during January before Brooklyn gets here! See you soon!
Don't rush her! You just let her be a little content sweetheart!
Post a Comment