Sunday, August 16, 2009

So I haven't been very good about blogging, and I definitely can't promise I'll get any better. Work, Caroline, and home life has definitely been keeping me busy. I worked all weekend long on lesson plans and fortunately have the first 3 weeks completely planned out! This will help me from having to stay late at work everyday. I know I'll be anxious to go pick up Caroline. She is liking daycare (I think). They seem to be taking very good care of her. I think her day consists of sleep, eat, sleep, poop, eat, pee, sleep, eat, poop. That's our girl! :o)
We are very excited for Courtney to come down next weekend. She'll be here on Thursday night. Eric is taking a vacation day on Friday (his birthday!) and will keep Caroline at home with him and Courtney. Caroline will enjoy spending some quality time with Aunt Court.
Well, it's off to work on more school stuff. Here is a slideshow of this past week.
(You can click on slideshow to open up the album).

No comments: