Wednesday, August 12, 2009

14 Weeks

I knew that once I went back to work I wouldn't have near as much time to take hundreds of pictures of Caroline or to document everything she does. So far Caroline is doing great at daycare. In my opinion, she's the cutest one in the class! :o) I have done very well this week. Much better than I expected.

Here are a few pictures from this week.

She loves eating her hands!!
On our way to daycare!

This is her first day of daycare outfit. Too bad they had to change her after 1 hour due to an explosive diaper!


So sweet!!











1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited that I'll be able to keep up with and Caroline in the blog world now. I miss you guys so much and hope that things are going well!!