Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally some exciting news to post...

We haven't blogged in a while because there hasn't been anything exciting to report about. Well, we now have something exciting we can officially post public. We are having a baby! I went to the doctor on Tuesday....and was extremely nervous...to "confirm" the pregnancy. The morning sickness alone is a sure sign that I am pregnant. While at the doctor they did an ultrasound, which was the coolest thing ever. I could see the little lima bean and then could hear the heartbeat. The doctor came in the room and said it was a very strong heartbeat. I was so excited that all was well.


It was so much fun to finally tell people our big news. According to the ultrasound our due date is May 23rd. We go back to the doctor on October 28th and I think Eric will get to come with me to that appointment. They told me they would do another ultrasound, so I'm glad Eric will get to see "it".


Here's a picture that we sent to our parents to let them know they're going to be grandmas and grandpas. ..


Yes, our parents and grandparents are very happy for us. We also have some great friends who are excited, too. We will keep you updated!!

No comments: