Monday, October 27, 2008

Really!!??

Almost November already? We can't believe it's already the last week in October. I have to admit that I am pretty happy it is. We are both ready for a little vacation and are excited to head up to IL for Thanksgiving break. Only 4 more weeks!

I have been feeling better the past few days, so I hope that I'm kicking this morning sickness to the side. We go back to the doctor tomorrow, so we'll update ya'll afterward. Eric needed to use a vacation day in October, so he's using it tomorrow. He'll pick me up from work and take me to the doctor. I think he's excited to hear the heartbeat and see our little baby on the ultrasound machine. I'm excited, too. I think it'll be exciting everytime we go!

Fall seems to be settling in down here in Alabama. It was about 60 today and my students thought it was way too cold to go outside for recess! ha. I had to tell them that in St. Louis I would stand outside at recess in a winter coat, scarf, hat, gloves, and coffee. I told my class that my students then had to play outside unless it was literally like 10 degrees outside. Burr. They weren't amused by my story. It's supposed to warm back up, though.

We'll update ya'll tomorrow night!!

1 comment:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

60 degrees...sounds balmy! I had a student today come in from recess with cold rosy cheeks. It was about 48 degrees and when I asked if he wore a coat he looked at me a little puzzled and said "What for? We were just playing."