Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sneak peek

It's almost Halloween!!!
And it's the first year that Caroline kind of understands what it is.

Caroline is completely obsessed with Toy Story, which means Cole is forced into loving it as well.  She loves 1, 2, and 3. She has most of the characters to play with and if she doesn't have one, is asking my brother or Santa to buy her one.  I knew that she needed to be Jessie for Halloween (the cowgirl in toy story). So I had to decide if Cole should be Woody or Buzz Lightyear. 


Introducing the new Sheriff in town, Woody!
 
 
And Jessie!
This is the most precious costume ever. I ordered it on e-bay and someone custom made it. They sewed the vest on to just a boy's white shirt. They sewed the chaps onto a pair of Children's Place jeans. It's super comfortable! She even has some Kenneth Cole boots and a big thick red braid hanging out of the hat! I ordered this costume back at the beginning of September, thinking I was totally on the ball. Somehow it was shipped to our Alabama address and forwarded, then re-delivered down there, then sent back to the sender, and finally TODAY received it in Illinois. Oh well, still plenty of time!
My favorite costume ever!!!
And most importantly, Caroline LOVES it!!!

No comments: