Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eric...

I'm going to dedicate this post to my awesome husband, Eric. He works so hard and has been preparing for his last (did you read that---I said LAST) board exam.

Last Monday he was on TV again talking about Illinois Eye Surgeons' Mission Cataract program they offer. People that have severe cataracts and lousy insurance (or no insurance at all) apply and they do about 30 free Cataract Surgeries in November. Pretty cool.

Click below to find the video ...

Eric on Great Day St. Louis

Then on Tuesday he headed out to San Francisco to take a review course for several days to prepare him for the big BOARDS. These boards were different than the one he took (smoked!) back in March, these were "Oral". Still don't entirely know what that means, but I'm pretty sure he had to diagnose some eye diseases and such in front of a panel of people. I'm sure he smoked this test, too; but of course wont' find out for 6-8 weeks.

Congratulations, Eric. Now he can stop studying and focus on work and family only!

 

No comments: