Caroline is getting very smart...and extremely sassy. Here are a few funny things she has said over the past few days...
-On way to the library I explained to her that we were going to return our books and movies and pick out just one movie and one book b/c Cole was sick and we needed to get back home quickly. She very quickly says, "What's that Cole? What did you say? Oh, you aren't sick anymore. That's great. Mom, Cole's not sick anymore. I guess we can pick out a whole bunch of books and movies now."
-Caroline and Cole have become best friends. They play so well together. She looked up at me the other day and said, "I want to be Cole's Mommy. Can I be a Mommy? I really want to be a Mommy now." Oh my! She's only 3!
- As I'm drinking my morning coffee I heard Cole say "Daddy?" because he was wondering where Daddy was. Caroline looked at him and said, "Daddy is at work, Buddy. He has to make money". Cole then goes, "Daddddyyyyy???". Caroline said, "Cole, do you like toys? I do. Daddy has to work to buy us toys." Yea, something like that, sweetie.
-As we go into the grocery store, Caroline looked at me and said, "Mommy, go ahead and buy whatever you want. You can have anything you want.". Thanks for the permission.
Monday, October 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Precious!
Post a Comment