Monday, July 30, 2012

Lately...

Cole had his first haircut last Friday! It was much overdue and looks so cute. He was so traumatized though and screamed the whole time.

We hadn't had rain in at least 7-8 weeks. Our yard was turning into dust We got a short sprinkle yesterday. And another light sprinkle now. We desperately need more!

Eric starts work officially on Wednesday which means I'll officially be the one and only stay at home parent. I'm thinking this may be a one year gig and I'll teach next year? Not sure if staying home is for me. Guess I don't need to decide that yet. I'm excited to have the opportunity!

1 comment:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

Fun summer days! It takes a while to adjust to staying home, but it is nice. Some days are harder than others, but the idea of getting everyone out the door to get to work on time makes me ill! See ya soon!