Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life has been CRAZY Busy!

I've been a really bad blogger and I'm sorry! With a full time job, trying to exercise, 2 kids, house on the market, and a husband studying for boards I've barely even taken pictures of my children lately, so haven't had much to put on the blog (nor the time to do it). But as my class is completing an activity on the computer, I thought I'd upload a few pics from my phone over the last couple days.

Eric is DONE with Boards! Life is starting to feel a little more normal. Hallelujah!!! We are so proud of all his work.

Cole is taking 1 nap a day at school and is totally not ready to be on that schedule. He gets home from school and is WIPED OUT! He'll lay on the floor for about 10 seconds, but still that's 10 seconds longer than he would ever do that.

Saturday night Eric decided he wanted some zucchini bread, so Caroline and Daddy made it! Caroline calls it "kini bread" and her and Cole devoured it.

Yep, that's Amy. Like I've said, she is our 3rd child. Caroline was just sitting there kissing all over th is doll's head and I grabbed my phone to snap a picture.

LOVING baking bread with Daddy. Yep, she's in her "jammies" like always. She puts them on the second she gets home.

No comments: