Thursday, April 5, 2012

Caroline & Cole...BFF!

Will add captions this evening...but a few pics off my camera. Finally. Some of these look weird, so i'll fix them from my home computer later.

Such a big boy!

Cutie!!

iPad, Pancakes, & Milk!

A few of her favorites--the broom, Amy, & Woody. Oh and the butterfly nightgown.

Chasing sissy

Having way too much fun in the tunnel.


For the past 7.5 years I've been trying to decide what to do with my wedding dress. Donate it? Keep it? Donate it? Keep it? I finally decided to donate it to the Salvation Army. But, I put my sweet daughter in it for a few pics before I did. I plan to display it at her wedding 25 years from now.

Caroline & Amy! (and the butterfly nightgown)

Is that good??

Pushing his baby around in the stroller.

Doesn't he look like such a big boy in his plaid shorts and shirt? He's turning into such a blondie like his sissy.
Photobucket

No comments: