I had my 37 week checkup today and Cole is quite comfy in there! Looks like he'll stay put for another couple weeks. This is my last week at work until August! It's going to be so weird to have five months off work!
I have to note how much different the 3rd trimester has been for me compared to when I was pregnant with Caroline. Both pregnancies started out the same way...ROUGH with a lot of sickness! Beginning around 28 weeks with Caroline I was swollen up to my knees, my face was super puffy, and she just completely "stole my beauty" as they say being pregnant with girls does to you. Around 35 weeks with Caroline I developed Cholestasis, the very rare liver enzyme condition that they say repeats in your future pregnancies. I am proud to say that my blood work keeps coming back completely normal! I am not swollen at all and I'm on my feet from 6am until about 7pm nonstop. I feel great, just tired. Cole is already making me want to have a 3rd baby---someday! Haha.
We can't wait to meet the sweet little boy, but for now I will just enjoy getting my full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!
37 Week picture to come soon...
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment