Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Circus!?!

Last night as Eric was sitting on the couch "studying" for OKAPS I looked up at him and laughed. He then replied, "What, the circus in here?" Yep! Cole was crying because he wanted to be held, Caroline was running circles around the house shouting as loud as her little voice will allow and then proceeded to climb up on the coffee table and climb around. Bailey is scratching at our bedroom door for what reason I have NO idea. The TV was playing some dumb show we weren't even watching. Then the dryer timer goes off and it's time to switch some laundry around. Yep, it sure was a circus in here. I looked back at him and said, "I miss your mom." HAHA. There is a lot of chaos around here lately, but I definitely wouldn't trade it for anything.  We're very blessed.

A lot of people have asked me how Cole is sleeping. Well, the answer to that question is GREAT...during the day! The sweet, precious, adorable little thing sleeps the day away. I know he does this because he is so exhausted from keeping his tired mommy up all night. Caroline did the same thing for the first couple weeks and then she would sleep 3-4 hours at a time. (Attn: Cole. Your 2 Week Birthday is TOMORROW! Let's start sleeping longer!!!). With that being said, he is the sweetest little boy in the world. Caroline continues to do well with him and somehow he tolerates her incredibly loud self.


No comments: