So, I've been a terrible blogger and really have no excuse considering I've had four days in a row OFF WORK! That's right, Alabama got some "snow", which in our neighborhood was just ice. We were off Monday, and when I say "we" I mean all three of us!! Eric got the day off as well. We had a great day just getting things done around the house. Apparently, the roads were still bad today b/c we got another day off work! We switched around the kids beds and put Cole's crib upstairs and even got his linens washed and put on the bed! Caroline is officially in a big girl bed.
Caroline in a big girl bed--- well, she sleeps great once she'll go to sleep. We've had a hard time getting her to lay down and go to bed. She is really fighting the sleep and wants to get up and play. She tries to open the door to her room (which luckily hasn't figured out yet) and just calls for Mommy. We also think that she just doesn't need to go to bed as early as she has in the past. So, we'll start trying to just take her to bed later (around 7:30). She has also started sleeping with her "baby", which I was strongly against at first. But whatever gets her to actually go to sleep, that's fine with me!
I can't even find my camera at the moment and haven't taken a single picture in several days. We were really counting on taking her outside to play in the snow to get some great pictures, but since we only had ice, we obviously couldn't do that. We should have taken her outside while we were in Bethalto over Christmas.
Oh, and we bought the greatest thing on Earth today! A Dyson DC25! Greatest vacuum cleaner ever! Grandma Davis bought us our previous fantastic vacuum cleaner that has lasted us 7 solid years with 2 incredibly hairy pugs! But, it was time for a new one. I never thought we'd be so excited over a vacuum cleaner, but we both are!
Back to work tomorrow (with a 2 hour delay start!!). Eric's parents are coming in town this weekend and we're looking forward to spending some more time with them! I'll take lots of pictures this weekend. Camera, oh camera, Where are you?? I'll find it, I promise!!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment