Well, I'm a working mom again. This summer sure was a lot of fun, but it came to an end this past week when I went back to work! Caroline seems to be adjusting well to daycare life again. Although Eric nor I like taking her each morning because she cries and throws a fit when we leave her. I think that will get easier. Each day we pick her up she seems to be having fun. So, that makes us feel good. She finger paints, plays with playdough, and does all kinds of fun stuff. I'm sure she has more fun that she did with me. Telling myself that makes me feel better!
So this was by far the lamest post ever, b/c i don't even have a picture to go with it. I will take some pics of Caroline this weekend and post another one! :o)
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment