Caroline and I took a trip to Bethalto last Wednesday and stayed for five days. We really missed Daddy, but we spent lots of quality time with family. Aunt Courtney and Uncle Robert even drove from Kansas City to spend some time with us. For some reason, I didn't take hardly ANY pictures while I was there (sooooo not like me), so I'm counting on Mamaw and Gigi to share some of their pictures with me (hint-hint!).
Also while I was home, I attended my 10 year high school reunion, which was kind of weird and fun at the same time. It's always nice to catch up with people you haven't seen in nearly a decade.
We did attempt some pictures of Avery and Caroline. Here are a few of them:
Also while I was home, I attended my 10 year high school reunion, which was kind of weird and fun at the same time. It's always nice to catch up with people you haven't seen in nearly a decade.
We did attempt some pictures of Avery and Caroline. Here are a few of them:
Gigi, Papa, Caroline, and Avery




No comments:
Post a Comment