I've blogged before about Caroline's obsession with books. Well, she still has this obsession, but it has taken on a whole new level. There is one book that she might as well super glue to her sweet little hands. I think she'd use it as her blankie at night and sleep with it. I'm tempted to hide it b/c that's how sick I am of this book, but that would just be mean, wouldn't it? It's the most simple book in the world. Each page says the name of a color and there is a puzzle piece that comes out that matches the color. She has gotten really good at matching her colors, though!
This was Gigi's 45th time to read this book on Saturday. She was ready to hide it, too.

I asked her to go get the green turtle, and she did!


We also have one with the numbers, but she's not as obsessed with that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment