However, staying home with her in the summer is quite an adventure! We are having a lot of fun playing and practicing walking. She took 10 steps today!! The class she will start in in August, they'd really like her to be walking. Do you think we'll be labeled a "walker" by August 9th? Here are a few pictures from our day just playing around the house with absolutely NO plans!!
This might be my new favorite picture of her. Ever. From the sweet legs up to the horrific bed head. I love everything about this picture. She is laughing at Mommy, which is what she does all day. I LOVE it!!!!
Giving Bailey lots of love pats. She hasn't quite mastered the love in these pats yet. She swats at her, but thinks she is being sweet.
Caroline was determined to get the dogs closer together, so she started yanking on Shiloh's leg. Mommy had to step in. These dogs are 30 solid pounds of "I'm Not Moving."
I couldn't get a good picture b/c the little stinker is so quick. This is our video monitor. By far the best invention EVER! However, the only light in her room during bedtime/naptime is the little green light coming from the camera that is overlooking her crib. She didn't want to nap today, so she reached up to the green light and had her face all up in it. I looked at the monitor to check on her and all I could see was her mouth and nose. Hysterical. In this picture, I'm not sure what you see. Her elbow?
Last summer we used to walk everyday with Leah and Bailey. I remember seeing Bailey's feet (who is 1 year older than Caroline) hanging down like this! Today, I couldn't believe how big my baby is getting. Her feet are dangling like a toddler now. A toddler who doesn't walk??


No comments:
Post a Comment