As I sit here drinking my coffee and watching our beautiful daughter play with our two dogs in our own house, I can't help but reflect on how much God has truly blessed us. Our home is not perfect in anyway. In fact, it's quite messy as I type this. However, it is full of love, and to me that is the only thing that matters.
We had a terrific weekend together. Friday night, we went up to The Summit (big outdoor shopping mall) to eat at the new Tex-Mex restaurant, Chuy's. However, the wait was over 2 hours, so we ate at a swanky burger joint called Flip Burger Boutique. It was very good! Saturday we ran errands, played with Caroline, and went to a wonderful party that Eric planned for all of the Ophthalmology residents and fellows. Sunday we ran a few more errands, continued to play with Caroline, and enjoyed every second as a family.
Here are a few pics from the weekend:
We had a terrific weekend together. Friday night, we went up to The Summit (big outdoor shopping mall) to eat at the new Tex-Mex restaurant, Chuy's. However, the wait was over 2 hours, so we ate at a swanky burger joint called Flip Burger Boutique. It was very good! Saturday we ran errands, played with Caroline, and went to a wonderful party that Eric planned for all of the Ophthalmology residents and fellows. Sunday we ran a few more errands, continued to play with Caroline, and enjoyed every second as a family.
Here are a few pics from the weekend:
Who knew the rolling cooler was so fun?


1 comment:
You loved Chuy's so much you were going to eat there AGAIN Friday night?! I can't blame you... I would have done the same thing!! It was so great seeing you and Caroline!
Post a Comment