Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Beyond Thankful!

This time of year has always been special to Eric and I. We got married on November 27, 2004 (Thanksgiving weekend). So, this year we will be celebrating 5 years of marital bliss! We have always been so thankful to have each other, and this year we have one more reason to be so THANKFUL. Can you guess what that is? Ha. Although, we do have to say that every single day since Caroline has been born we have told each other how incredibly blessed we feel. Thanksgiving is just a great holiday to shout out all the reasons we are thankful. God is sooo good!!

My family is driving from Bethalto, IL today. Eric, Caroline and I can't wait to host T'giving down here in Birmingam! We will miss those family members we can't see this Thanksgiving, but we are already counting down the days until Christmas (One month from today!!)

I have a hard time making a post without a picture, so here is a picture of our little turkey:







1 comment:

The Spann's said...

She gets more pretty every day Katie! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!