Having a day off in the middle of the week is nice. I can catch up on some errands. Caroline had her 6-month checkup this morning and I got maintenance on my car.
Caroline is very healthy and weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs. 11 oz. She is 25.5 inches tall. She's still in the 25th percentile for weight and height. She had her immunizations and a swine flu vaccine. They were out of the seasonal flu shot, so we'll get that one soon. The doctor said that her spitting up all the time is not a medical problem for Baby C; it's a laundry problem for Momma. So, we won't worry about her reflux, b/c it doesn't bother C one bit.
I'm enjoying my day off with her. She is fussy (i assume from the shots), so all she wants is momma to hold her. I guess the housework will wait!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment