Sunday, November 22, 2009

6.5 months is so much fun! Caroline is sitting up on her own consistently now. She grabs everything in sight! I mean, everything! Today I was feeding her and I swiveled around to grab a paper towel and for the 1.5 seconds I was turned around she had the food bowl on top of her head with food all over herself. She also threw the fork half-way across the dining room. All the while, she's just smiling and laughing. Precious.

My friend Jennifer is a photographer and she met Caroline and I at the B'ham Botanical Gardens yesterday and took some Christmas pictures. I'll post some as soon as we get them! I'm so excited to have some good quality photos! I'm sure you can tell by now that I do not have the "eye" for photography.
A big shout out to our friend Nicole for passing National Boards! Yay!

I don't have many pictures to share, but here are a few from the last couple days

="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiPqVXhqkztY0upVVMdYNvhZVn2l8kY3OQKcjDmZHfcVszXz5yEAwlNQUCb7Eqj-6_5F2H-srCfXdlCCNSBIxwGMfnToiAR44aa4-MECQ6ZijWVUAttJWGGbl40zJqDumhzq5TzDlXVjoU/s1600/November+21+024.jpg"









1 comment:

hughesfamily said...

Yay for my shout out! I am so touched. :) Can't wait to see the Christmas pics!