Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forgetful Blogger

I apologize for being bad about blogging lately. Our laptop no longer works (long story), so it's not as easy for me to sit down and use the internet at home. We've been doing great, though.
Eric has been working quite a bit and doing a lot of reading. He takes the OKAPS (ophthalmology boards) in April. He is going to Vegas this weekend with some college buddies. I know he needs a little vacation.
I was able to fly up to Louisville, KY last weekend for my best friend from college's bachelorette party. I had a great time catching up with my Alpha Phi friends.
I now go to the doctor every two weeks. Things are still looking great. My feet and ankles have been swelling quite a bit, but that's about the only problem I've been having.
I'm going up to Bethalto, IL in about 1.5 weeks for my baby shower. I am really excited to see our family and friends. Eric has to work that weekend, so he won't be journeying up north with me.
OH and how can I forget that Birmingham got a few inches of snow on Sunday morning. My flight from Louisville was cancelled (another long story) and by the time I drove down to AL the snow was of course all melted. It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow! ha.
I promise to be better at blogging! Here's a picture of me with my sorority sisters!


1 comment:

The Laney Family said...

fun pics with girlfriends- what does the shirt say??